I know who I am.
I know where I've been.
It's time to change,
And so it begins.
I know who I want to be,
I know where I need to go,
But seeing how it will turn out,
Is the one thing I do not know.
I was nobody until this week,
I was wrong in everything and everyone
I wish I could change the past
But I will push forward, it's all been done.
Been worrying about everything,
It's been my only concern.
I've forsaken my Best Friend,
Now it's time to return.
I'm leaving it all to Him,
He can have all of me.
My life, my time, my focus
All I will be.
Maybe I'm meant to be alone,
Just to be all the man I can be.
Or maybe God will bring me
to the woman I'll marry.
Either way,
No matter how hard,
I'll take it like a man,
He can have my heart.
I pray that I'll find out who I am,
I pray that I'll find out who I will be.
From here on out,
God will re-shape me.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment